Opening Weekend Reservations
May 28, 29, & 30, 2022
Opening Weekend Schedule with registration links:
Opening weekend swim registration is available to current Active Pass members, there will be no day-of entry available on opening weekend. Active Pass members may register online in their ActiveNet account or through the MY MCA app.
To reserve your time online:
- login to your ActiveNet account and select the ACTIVITES tab.
- Add your preferred swim block to your cart and select a family member from the drop-down menu
- Hit the next button, select “register another participant for this activity” to add each member of your household who plans to join you at the pool!
To reserve your time in the app:
- Login to the MY MCA app using your ActiveNet login information
- Select the schedule option
- Make sure you have your preferred facility and the “reserve for family members” is toggled ON under all categories
- Select your preferred swim date from the calendar at the top of the schedule page
- Select a family member then click the reserve button for each member of your household who plans to join you at the pool!
Be sure that you have your settings set to reserve for all family members then, choose your facility and swim time, select each member of your household, with an Active Pass membership, who plans to join you at the pool!
here is an android tutorial: https://bit.ly/3bUWLph
Please keep in mind that this is a soft opening and staff training event. Reservations are limited. The pools will open for OPEN SWIM on Saturday, June 4.
To purchase your 5-visit or 10-visit punch pass:
- Log in to your ActiveNet account
- Select the membership tab
- Add to Cart
- The best practice is to "assign" the punch pass to an adult member of the household with the ActiveNet login. Once purchased the punch pass will be visible in your MY MCA app.
For assistance or for an immediate physical card, please visit the MCA office, 8371 E. Northfield Blvd. M-F 10a-4p.
Unlimited Guest Pass $80
Unlimited Guest Passes are NOW available for request here
Each Unlimited Guest Pass allows for one entry/day with an unlimited number of uses throughout the season. Unlimited Guest Passes may be used to reserve space for your guest on holiday reservation days (Memorial Day weekend, July 4th, Labor Day). Guest passes take up to 48 hours to process by request form.
For immediate purchase, please visit the MCA office, 8371 E. Northfield Blvd.
Pool Party Reservations
Party Pad Reservations: $150 members / $250 non-members
Request your party pad reservation by logging into your ActiveNet account and selecting the reservations tab. Each pool will offer 1 party pad rental/day and are for up to 20 guests for 2.5 hours.
Party pads rentals are available June 17 through July 31.
Party Pad Availability Schedule:
Aviator – 2pm-4:30pm
Puddle Jumper- 12pm-2:30pm
F15- 1pm – 3:30pm
Jet Stream – 12pm-2:30pm
Runway 35 – 2pm-4:30pm (Sunday-Thursday)
Maverick – 12pm-2:30pm
Filing 54 – 1pm-3:30pm
After-hours Reservations: $500 members / $1000 non-members
After-hours pool rental requests are available for Friday and Saturday evenings 7pm-9pm beginning Friday, June 17 through Saturday, July 30. Use the request form on the aquatic facilities page to request your after-hours event!
Swim Teams Parent Q&A: Tuesday, April 5 @ 6pm (Zoom)
Metro Teams: (Resident) Wednesday, April 6, 2022 @ 12:00pm
(Non Resident) Wednesday, May 11, 2022 @ 12:00pm
Group lessons: (Resident) Wednesday, April 13, 2022 @ 12:00pm
(Non Resident) Wednesday, June 1, 2022 @ 12:00pm