I filled out the online account request and I received an email that it was denied. I just moved in and need to register!

The account was likely denied because you just moved in to the residence. Our records on home purchases are about 6-8 weeks behind, if you are a renter, we do not have verification. If you just purchased a home in the neighborhood, please email signup@mca80238.com or bring your warranty deed or settlement statement to either of our front desk locations (check website for current hours). If you are a renter email a copy of your lease AND a utility bill to signup@mca80238.com or bring to the MCA office.

I forgot my log in and/or password?

On the log in page, enter log in name. Then check the ‘forgot your password’ box and click continue. You will advance to the custom security question you created when establishing your account. If, after reviewing your custom security question, you do not recall your password or if your password is not valid contact the MCA office during normal business hours and a member of our staff will assist you. Do not create a new account, it will be denied as a duplicate.

How do I reserve a park?

Community residents may reserve park/picnic areas online via their Active Net account. Non-residents or residents who have difficulty reserving via their online account may submit a facility request form from the park/pool page on the MCA website, www.mca80238.com.

Who maintains the alley?

The MCA maintains over 40 miles of alley way in neighborhood. Each spring, after the freeze/thaw action is complete alleys are evaluated on priority levels 1,2, or 3 and a repair plan is made. During major snow events a drive lane is plowed. Homeowners are responsible for additional snow/ice removal as needed. To report an ally obstruction or repairs needed please email alleys@mca80238.com.

I would like to make improvements to my home that include landscaping, painting, fencing etc. Do I need approval?

A list of home improvements that do and do not need design review are available here, along with the design review application. Please allow 6-8 weeks for the design review process. Also, remember that you are also subject to any City of Denver regulations and permit requirements and may also need approval from your sub-HOA.

I pay my neighborhood HOA dues. Why do I need a special account to access pools and purchase event tickets? Why don’t you already have my information?

Your HOA dues account (MSI) and your Active Net accounts process different information and are not linked. While we can use your MSI information to verify residency (6-8 weeks after closing) we need additional information regarding your family members and contact information in order to fully serve you in a recreation/community event capacity.

I'm having mailbox trouble. Who do I contact?

The MCA is responsible for cluster box structures located throughout the community, while the individual unit locks and keys are the responsibility of the USPS. If the full cluster box structure is damaged as a result of vandalism or an accident, the MCA is responsible for replacing the full unit and distributing new keys to all residents affected. However, if an individual unit’s lock or key is damaged, the resident affected will need to contact USPS for repair or replacement.

What are the Guidelines for Cluster Box Keys?

The Postal Service will provide residents with multiple keys to his or her postal-owned Cluster Box Unit (CBU). Currently, no key deposits are required, and customers may duplicate their keys at no expense to the Postal Service. The post office does not keep backup/duplicate keys for individual mailboxes. Therefore, if the customer loses or damages all copies of their unit’s keys, the Postal Service will have to install a new lock and issue a new set of keys at the customer's expense. If you lose your keys, break a key inside your lock, or have another key or lock-related issue, here is a list of steps you will need to take to remedy the problem:

  • Go in person to Central Park’s primary USPS Office at 4710 Nome St.
  • Ask to speak directly to the Postmaster on duty.
  • Provide proof of address by showing ID and official mail.
  • If necessary, fill out a Hold Mail request form.
  • Mail lock repairs and key replacement can take up to 3-6 weeks to complete.

Click here for a printable guide you can quickly reference to find the best contact for specific CBU related concerns.