Resident Membership Cards

Community residents are eligible to receive a Resident Membership Card. Residents must be current with association dues to receive a Resident Membership Card. In addition to use of the Community facilities during open times, a membership entitles you to the following: discounts on most classes and programs, activities, events and facility rentals. Resident membership cards are not transferable and non refundable, each person in the household 12 months and older will need a membership card to present in lieu of the daily admission fee at the outdoor swim facilities. 

All outside guests and community residents that do not have a Resident Membership card shall pay the daily entrance fee to access the outdoor pools.  

Fees Associated with Resident Membership Card

  • Primary Owner/Renter Adult Membership Card:  $20 annually (2 per household only)
  • Dependents (18 years and younger) of Primary Owner/Renter:  $20 annually 
  • Additional Adult in Household:  $80 annually 
  • Unlimited Guest Card:   $80 annually (2 per adult card only) 
  • Replacement cards:  $5 each

Renewing Household Cards - Must be done on an annual basis. 

  1. If your cards are still active (less than 12 months) you can click on the "MY_ACTIVENET" link above and renew all current household cards through the online portal, or in person at one of our front desk locations or your neighborhood pool.
  2. If your cards have expired (more than 12 months), you must visit either of our front desk locations (29th Ave. Town Center or The Cube) or you can renew passes at your neighborhood pool (pool locations will not renew cards on opening weekend or other major holiday weekends). 

New Owners/Renters - First Time Card Requests

  1. Create an online account, Click here to begin building the online account.  Account approvals/denials can take up to 48 business hours.
  2. What do I need to bring for proof of residency?
    • Owners must provide closing documents & photo ID
    • Renters must provide a minimum six month signed lease AND utility, phone or credit card statement with your name and current Stapleton Address
    • Dependents (under 19) must provide a copy of a valid birth certificate or guardianship paperwork to receive a membership card
    • Documentation can be presented at The Cube office (8371 E Northfield Blvd) or via email
  3. Once the online account is complete, the initial cards can be issued at The Cube office (8371 E Northfield Blvd) or can be purchased at the outdoor facilities during open swims (June - September) Membership cards are not issued on registration days or holidays.  
  4. Each person in the household (including dependents 12 months and older) will need to be present as photos are taken and physical cards are printed.                  
  5. The annual fee for each Resident Membership Card is $20, payable when the card is produced.  The MCA accepts Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
  6. Once the Resident Membership Card is produced, Resident cards may be stored electronically on your mobile device through any 'app' designed for general 'Membership Cards.'  You must be able to display the card number. 

Have you moved within the Community?

Please provide residency documentation (Lease - a minimum of six month signed & Utility bill OR Warranty Deed/Settlement Statement) to the MCA office or email to update your address in the system. You do not need to create a new Active Net account.

How to add additional dependents (under 19) to your account

Each person over the age of twelve months will need a card to access the pool facilities or pay the daily admission.  To add dependents to your online account, please present guardianship paperwork or birth certificates at the MCA office or email to update your account.  To obtain their initial membership card, the child will need to be present as we take a photo and print a physical card, the annual membership card fee $20 per membership card.  

Additional Adult Membership Card Requests 

Adults residing at current community address and that may be the third (or more) adult may be eligible to receive an Additional Adult Resident Membership Card if they meet the residency requirements and must reside in Stapleton.  Requests for this status will be considered for situations such as: 

  •  Dependent College students living at home for the summer (19 and older) 
  •  Roommates 
  •  Foreign exchange students 
  •  Contracted au pairs 
  •  Older adults living full-time with home owner 
  •  Grandchildren living full-time with grandparents

Additional Adult Resident Cards are only valid for one summer season, the 2020 fee is $80.  Additional Adult Membership Card holders must re-apply for residency status each year. 

To apply for an additional Adult Resident Membership Card: 

  • Complete the Additional Adult Resident Request Form. 
  • Provide valid au pair contract, current credit card statement, bank statement or cell phone statement with both the applicants name and current community address. 
  • Turn in all required paperwork to the MCA office. Once approved, the additional adult will need to be present as a photo is taken and a physical card is printed.  The additional adult membership is only issued at the MCA office.

Temporary Resident Application