Park Hours: 5:00 AM – 11:00 PM
The Following Is Prohibited:
- Dogs Off-Leash
- Leaving Personal Property in Park Overnight
- Damage to Park Property
- Skateboarding or Inline Skating
- Disturbing the Peace of Others
- Glass Bottles
- Motorized Vehicles
- Fires or fireworks
A Valid Permit Is Required for The Following:
- Scheduled Activity For 21 or More People
- Overnight Camping
- Selling Goods or Services
- Conducting Organized Sporting Activities
- Installing Inflatables
- Installing a Canopy or Tent Using Stakes Greater than 12 Inches in Length
- Petting Zoos, Pony Rides or Live Animals (Other Than Domestic Pets)
- Amplified Sound
- Exclusive Use of the Park
Please Note: Programs sponsored by the MCA will take precedence over private reservations.
MCA Parks are located on private land owned by the Park Creek Metropolitan District and operated by the MCA. Use of the park outside of park hours or violation of park rules is prohibited. Violators are subject to arrest and removal by the Denver Police Department pursuant to DRMC Sec. 38-115.
For more information, to reserve a park, or to report a park use issue, call 303-388-0724.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PARK USE