Please email all requests and questions to: Diane Deeter at email@example.com
Aquatic & Restaurant Sponsorships
Aquatic sponsorships are $500 per space for the summer season, unless you purchase the all pool package. The all pool package is $2,500 and will give you a sign space at each of our pools for the summer. Your business will need to provide the MCA with a vertical 18”(wide) x 24”(tall) dry mounted poster to be framed and hung at the pool.
Restaurant sponsorships allow local restaurants to provide signage/ menus at the pools. Signage must not exceed 11”(tall) x 17”(wide). Signs and menus will be distributed to all 7 pools - restaurants are responsible for restocking menus for the pools. This package is $1000 for the summer season and includes all pools. To be considered, you must confirm your involvement by April 30.
Dreamliner Event Sponsorship
- Sponsors all MCA summer concerts, movies, and theaters on the North & South Green, Egg Scramble, 4th of July & Kids Triathlon.
- Receives a light pole banner displayed May 28th-October 9th on both Greens. The MCA will provide details for the printing of these banners. Sponsors are responsible for the banner printing costs.
- Ability to provide marketing materials/ information about your business at each event
- Receives an optional 10’ x 10’ booth space at each event (setup of canopies, chairs and other items is the responsibility of the business)
- Business logo will be placed on the MCA website (March-December) - logos will be hyperlinked to business websites
- Business logo will be included in email blasts in the footer with logo (March-December) hyperlinked to business website.
- Receive 50% off of Beer Fest & Winter Welcome
- Sponsors will be spotlighted once on the MCA's social media platforms and email blast.
There are 10 Dreamliner Sponsorships available for the 2022 season. Interested applicants must email firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon acceptance, sponsors will receive a sponsorship packet to complete, which includes available payment plans for the season. All sponsors must submit their completed 2022 sponsorship agreement contracts to secure their sponsorship. The 1st payment is due to the MCA by April 30. Nonprofit discounts will not be offered for this package.
This package does not include Sweet William Market, Farmers Market, Beer Festival & Winter Welcome.
Individual Event Sponsorships
- Receives a 10’x 10’ booth space at each event (setup of canopies, chairs, and other items is the responsibility of the business - these items will not be provided by the MCA)
- Ability to provide marketing materials/ information about your business at the event